Bridge is Adobe’s amazing and powerful file manager. And it’s FREE! With Bridge you can:
- Browse and manage files everywhere on your computer and other drives
- Quickly rate and cull your sets of photos
- Easily batch edit them, saving stacks of time.
- Most importantly, free yourself from the burden of Lightroom.
What software is it for?
Bridge is available for free from Adobe’s website, on both Mac and PC. It has some great standalone functionality, but its most powerful benefits come when coupled with Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. So if you’re a photographer with any version (old or new) of Photoshop or Elements, this class will rock your workflow.
- ONLY $10
- (If you have taken it in the past, and would like a refresher, it’s $8)
- A membership account on Ask Damien
- Any version of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
What you get
- 24/7 unlimited access for twelve months
- Prompt answers to all questions
- A comprehensive mix of written information and videos
- A new, simple, structured, clean workflow.
The first module is available for free! Read it here.